Pearl industry is the material basis of pearl mussel operation production, which comes from the self cultivation, two are organized forces caught from the natural water, three from overseas procurement, no matter what path must be carefully chosen and transport (short or long) etc..
(1) water source and water quality. Selection of adequate water, farmland, water conditions and a little finishing, can be changed into small ponds, juvenile mussel cultivation.
(2) the structure and specifications of c.. Ponds is generally rectangular, 15 ~ 20 meters long, 2 meters wide, the water depth is 30 ~ 40 cm. The bottom of the pool is required to be flat and a thin layer of 2~3 centimeters thick. The two ends of a pond and a water outlet, the bottom of the pool drain pumpsrequires 20 cm. The use of parallel water ponds, drains into the separate structure.
(3) the size of the mussel seedlings and the density of the seedlings. Clam seedling stocking size of 2 cm, even from sowing in earthen ponds on the mud. The proper density is 100 per square meter. And immediately after seedling, water cultivation, help seedlings buried in mud in mussels.
(4) water quality regulation. Being not less than 6 ~ 8 mg / liter of water oxygen content, pH value of 7 to 8, when the transparency is greater than 30 cm, to fertilizer water, to supplement the nutrients. Each of the ponds water flow to 10 liters / minutes.
(5) set up a block. Each pond must be set up to prevent water blocking, fish, shrimp and crab, soft shelled turtle and water into the pool in mice and other predators prey on juvenile mussel.