1. Pearls have been used in beauty for at least 500 years. Pearl has the effect of detoxification, so it has the effect of preventing facial acne and skin infection, but more importantly, it has the effect of anti aging. This effect has been proved by more and more research.
2. Medical studies have shown that pearls have anti - aging and radiation protection functions. The Chinese scholars have later proved that pearls can prolong the survival time of the adult worms by nearly 60%.
3, we know that, with the increase of age, nerve cells and myocardial cells began to lose the ability to divide, and lipofuscin content also increased, pearls have a confrontation and reduce lipofuscin effect, so as to achieve the purpose of anti ageing.
4. Now the doctor often recommends the Pearl to the patient. This refined pearl powder is made from modern technology and made into fine powder in accordance with the medical standard. The smell is salty, cold, without any side effects, it is easy to take orally, but also easy to adjust water for external use. For each take 0.6 Kejia cosmetics in general, rub in the face, with a moisturizing, eliminate facial chloasma and acne effect. The pearl can also be taken, taking 0.3 grams at a time.
5, 0.5 grams. For eye pain, blurred vision, insomnia, pharyngeal pain and ulcer patients can try clothes, in addition, durable ulcer, infantile fever convulsion, difficulty falling asleep at night, wear pearl will receive very good results. According to the age of children medication dosage reduction.
Pearl has the nerves, Yifeng, eyesight to jiedushengji effect, modern research also shows that pearl has a unique role in improving human immunity, anti-aging, whitening, calcium and so on, and the nerves, clearing heat and nourishing Yin, eyesight, detoxification.
1. town center will be surprised, for palpitation palpitation, epileptic convulsion.
2. clear liver, except yimingmu, is used to treat ophthalmologic diseases such as eyeship swelling and pain, pannus film covering eyes and other ophthalmology.
3. for myogenic convergence, throat rot, mouth sores, durable ulcer, external use.
According to modern pharmacological research, the composition of pearl can be divided into two major categories, inorganic and organic. Inorganic elements include calcium carbonate, iron, zinc, lead, magnesium, copper, manganese, chromium, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel and other trace elements. Organic matters include horns, taurine and porphyrin compounds. They make pearls have important health and medicinal value, and modern medicine summarizes the following aspects:
(1) bacteriostasis: a large amount of calcium carbonate in Pearl has a strong inhibitory effect on some bacteria (especially staphylococcus aureus).
(2) hemostasis: calcium ion can make the protein fiber in the blood form protein fiber, so that the blood of the wound is solidified.
(3) to promote metabolism and enhance immunity: calcium can regulate the activity of many enzymes in human body, and also regulate the function of blood acid-base. It has certain effect on improving human health and delaying senility. Zinc is rich in Pearl. Zinc is the most important 14 kinds of essential trace elements. It can stimulate appetite, and accelerate growth and development, enhance the regeneration ability of wound tissue and immunity of organism. Some other trace elements (iron, manganese, copper, cobalt, molybdenum, etc.) are widely involved in the redox reaction of human cells and promote the metabolism of human body.
Pearls also contain essential organic components, mainly angular shell proteins, and their hydrolysates include glycine and other amino acids. These amino acids are essential for maintaining the balance of nitrogen in the human body, which must be obtained from food because they can not be synthesized in the body. Often taking pearl powder can increase the ability of human metabolism, promote the regeneration of epidermal cells, and make skin tender, white, delicate and smooth.
In addition, 5 kinds of non protein hydrolysate amino acids, such as taurine, are also contained in the pearls. Taurine has the functions of sedation, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic. It can enhance the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and hormones, promote bile secretion, protect liver and detoxify. The porphyrin compounds in pearls have a certain inhibitory effect on the tumor.
Previous: No Information